"Organizing Resources for Effective Environmental Plans"
- Compliance audits of industrial facilities and petroleum operations including gas plants, compressor stations, batteries, terminals, bulk stations and pipelines.
- Environmental management system audits following ISO-14001 standards.
- Environmental impairment liability (EIL) insurance inspections of all industries and municipal operations.
- Regulatory permit and approval compliance audits.
- Indian Oil and Gas Canada one and five year site audits.
- Acquisition and divestiture Phase I environmental liability assessments.
- Alberta AER Licensee Liability Rating (LLR) assessments.
- Phase II contamination assessments.
- Existing and future liability determinations.
- Evaluation of the significance of environmental liabilities applicable to operations, financial and compliance responsibilities.
- Corporate exposure and risk evaluation.
- Regulatory permit and approval applications.
- Environmental policies, practices and operating guidelines.
- Site reclamation.
- Employee environmental training programs.
- Regulatory review and guideline development.
- Environmental database development and maintenance.
- ISO 14001 gap analysis and preparation for certification.
Emergency Response Planning
- Corporate emergency response plans.
- Field operations emergency response plans.
- Emergency response training programs.
- Business continuity and disaster recover plans.
- Stewards of the Waste Receiver Assessment Program (WRAP).
- Corporate waste management policies and plans.
- Waste manifesting and inventory database management.
- Corporate waste management audits.
- WCAR (Western Canada Auditing Roundtable) waste facility audits